POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lostguy WIP #8 : Lostguy WIP #8 Server Time
2 Aug 2024 08:14:48 EDT (-0400)
  Lostguy WIP #8
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 28 Sep 2007 07:29:29
Message: <46fce599@news.povray.org>
So, after quite some time, another update on the image.

I've worked some more on the clouds and colors of the sky, on the figure
(there were lots of iterations on the figure I didn't post here) and a
little on the blur.

I'm not sure yet if I want to call it final, so I want to put it to rest
for a few days and experiment, like exchanging the sky to something
completely abstract and non-realistic, or switching some colors around
(not a daytime-sky, but rather dawn or such, perhaps).

Anyways, I figured some input might be nice, as always, I don't mind
criticism or suggestions, I just always retain the right to decide if I
want to follow them or not. ;-)

Regards,
Tim

--